120 V/60 Hz, 277 V/60 Hz
Nous vous présentons nos contenus en langue française. Les données sur les produits correspondent à un environnement technique de 220 V - 240 V/50 Hz.
ERCO Lighting www.erco.com) is a leading international specialist in architectural lighting, using 100% LED technology. The family business, based in Lüdenscheid, in the heart of Germany, now operates as a global player with independent sales organisations and partners in 55 countries throughout the world. Around 1,000 committed and dedicated ERCO employees worldwide ensure that LED technology is developed from a pure technology into a sophisticated lighting tool with customers in eight application areas such as Work, Shop, Culture, Community, Hospitality, Living, Public and Contemplation.
To ensure the growth of the integrated sales offices at Belgium, France and the Netherlands, ERCO is looking for a (m/f):
HEAD OF LIGHTING DESIGN (m/f)
People Manager with vast technical background in high-end architectural lighting design
- As a Head of Lighting Design you are responsible for the management of the Lighting Design department. In close collaboration with the Managing Director and the management team, you have great impact on the success of the organisation.
- As a project manager you are in charge of the coordination of all projects. You take initiatives in order to improve efficiency and make decisions regarding the feasibility of projects.
- You are a coach to your team of 8 lighting designers, who are located in Paris, Zaventem and Gooimeer (near Amsterdam). You are engaged in developing their technical skills and their professional careers.
- You work closely with the local sales teams in order to provide technical support and training. As an expert yourself, you provide lighting designs for the most complex projects (20%). You also take on the responsibility of providing client training and support, and detecting future customer needs.
- From a technical point of view you are the single point of contact for the head offices in order to translate customer needs into product development projects. You make complex projects happen.
- You report to the Managing Director and are part of the management team.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering and have relevant experience as lighting designer.
- Preferably, you already have people management experience.
- You have excellent technical and spatial awareness and you are passionate about new trends in the architectural lighting sector.
- You are a coach to your coworkers and are a manager who has great organisational skills.
- You are flexible about travelling to all locations, to the head offices and sometimes accompanying sales representatives visiting.
- You speak fluent Dutch and you are fluent in French and English as well.
- A unique opportunity in a senior management position in an international context and at a global organisation with a very strong reputation and its own design and production facilities at the head offices in Germany.
- Intensive and qualitative training opportunities and an attractive salary package in line with your relevant experience.
If you are interested, please send your application to our external partner Ine Callens (ine.callens(at)hudson.com).