As a global market leader in the field of Architectural Lighting, ERCO offers a comprehensive range of high-quality products and solutions. Forward thinking, product development and application make ERCO the number one choice for leading architects and designers. Light interprets space and helps us to perceive and experience it. In this sense we understand light as the 'fourth dimension' of architecture.
Our Italian branch is growing and, to further strengthen the operational team in the Area of Center Italy, we are looking for an Area Manager able to develop high-level contacts and relationships with the aim of generating new business opportunities in one of the most dynamic areas of Italy!
What do we ask to our ideal candidate…
- to develop a network of high-level contacts and relationships in Rome and in Center of Italy, also through marketing actions, and cooperating with a colleague in the same Area.
- to be able to provide technical & commercial support to Architects, Lighting Designers, Engineering Studios, Real Estate Developers and final Customers in all the phases of a lighting project, focusing on client’s needs and identifying suitable solutions.
- to make effective presentations in front of project stakeholders, organizing mock-ups in the ERCO Experience Center and/or at their offices/construction sites.
- to implement a sales strategy, monitoring the results in relation to company targets.
Candidate qualifications and skills required:
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as Area Manager / Key Account of high-end products in the following sectors: lighting, architecture and interior design.
- Having built and manage relationships with key customers like Architects, M&E Consultants, Museum Directors & Curators, Project Managers, Project Specifiers in general based in the Center of Italy and specifically in Rome,
- Ability to effectively manage the relationship with key customers
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and architectural specifications. in order to comply the customer needs and to provide coherent and customized solutions.
- Ability to manage both public tender procedures and/or private customer
- Italian mother tongue and ability to speak, read and understand English (min. B2, preferable C1).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Driving license and willingness to travel (even abroad).
- Residence in Rome city or in the hinterland is preferable
We offer a challenging position in a pleasant and team-orientated environment. The position will be based in Rome. The candidate will be supported by a very professional team of Italian colleagues.
The package includes a permanent employment contract with a base salary + incentives linked to targets, company car and work devices.
Interested candidates should apply in writing, enclosing CV and stating possible start date to email@example.com