As a global market leader in the field of Architectural Lighting, ERCO offers a comprehensive range of high-quality products and solutions. Forward thinking, product development and application make ERCO the number one choice for leading architects and designers. Light interprets space and helps us to perceive and experience it. In this sense we understand light as the 'fourth dimension' of architecture.
Our Italian branch is growing and in order to manage and to further strengthen the Sales Team of Central Southern Italy we are looking for a Sales Office Manager able to drive his team to a successful growth, developing high-level contacts and relationships with the aim of generating new business opportunities in one of the most dynamic areas of Italy.
What do we ask to our suitable candidate…
- Leadership skills based on management courses and long experience in dealing with typical leadership issues.
- Guiding principles of management commitment: manage your business, lead your team, develop yourself.
- To achieve targets, developing ambitious strategies for his/her area of responsibility, agreeing realistic targets for his/her staff, supporting his/her team
- To secure success, motivating his/her staff to give their best and lead them to shared success.
- To understand markets, to target and measure the right strategies.
- To develop s uccessful team and promote team spirit within the company.
- To challenge and promote each employee individually and create development opportunities.
- To resolve conflicts, working promptly with his/her staff on finding lasting solutions with constructive attitude.
Other candidate qualifications and skills required:
-Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as Sales Manager in the Regions of Center South Italy, managing a Team of direct Sales Account, and at least 5-10 years as Sales/Key Account in the field of Lighting & Architecture.
- Having built and manage relationships with Key Customers and Project Stakeholders like Architects, Lighting Designers, M&E Consultants, Museum Directors & Curators, Project Managers, Project Specifiers, End Customers in general based in the Center-South of Italy
- Ability to effectively manage figures, budget, business indicators and to drive/adapt the Company strategy to the local markets in the Center-South of Italy.
- Ability to manage both public tender procedures and/or private customers.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and architectural specifications. in order to comply the customer needs and to provide coherent and customized solutions.
- Italian mother tongue and ability to speak, read and understand English (min. B2, preferable C1).
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office
- Driving license and willingness to travel (even abroad).
- Residence in Rome city or in the hinterland is preferable.
We offer a challenging position in a pleasant and team-orientated environment. The position will be based in Rome. The candidate will be supported by a very professional team of Italian colleagues.
The package includes a permanent employment contract with a base salary + incentives linked to targets, company car and work devices.
Interested candidates should apply in writing, enclosing CV and stating possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org