At ERCO, we take pride in continuous evolution. The driving force behind our business growth is a skilled and dedicated project business development team. We’re searching for a highly qualified Project Development Manager to extend our global reach through expert cultivation of new, untapped business opportunities and relationships. The ideal candidate should have experience in architecture project management and strong skills in developing business and overseeing work plans, as well as, presenting updates regularly to relevant management channels, to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this role:
• Manage both our existing sales pipeline and the development of new business opportunities in Dubai
• Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
• Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets
• Develop strategies and positions by analysing new-venture integration
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and achieve strategic goals
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with managers and stakeholders to discuss strategy
• Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
• Generate new leads, identify, and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate pitch logistics
• Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
• Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
• Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Technical Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architecture preferred. Other sales and business management qualification will also be considered.
• 5-7 years of Sales experience in Lighting Industry or luxury architecture equipment with successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
• Cross-cultural business dealings exposure in Dubai and the Middle East
• Ability to deliver presentations professionally and effectively
• Proven ability to plan, manage and follow through projects
• Experience with CRM software
ERCO Lighting Pte. Ltd.
93 Havelock Road