|Architect||Giovanni di Fisco|
|Lighting designer||Ing. Ing. Pierfrancesco Li Castri, Leonardo Adragna – Adragna Illuminazione|
The church in the heart of Palermo dates back to 1143 and has since undergone many structural changes. Also known as La Martorana from the time when it formed part of the Benedictine convent of Eloisa Martorana, it is famous far beyond the borders of Palermo for its richly ornamented ceilings.